How to report anti-social behaviour

How to report anti-social behaviour

Your local Community Safety Officer will investigate reports of anti-social behaviour. They are the main point of contact whilst we look into your case.In some cases, we will also call on advice from one of our specialist Anti-Social Behaviour Officers. To find out who your local Community Safety Officer is, check out the ‘Your Community’ pages on this site.If you are affected by anti-social behaviour, please report it in one of the following ways:

  • Through our website – just fill out the form below
  • In person at any of our area offices
  • By calling 0300 123 55 22 24 hours a day
  • By letter

General Enquiries form

* Mandatory

Email to a friend