Independent living service standard
Our Independent Living Service (ILS) brings together our support services under one team including services for older customers and services for those living in a City West property who may benefit from some extra support. The team also offers money advice to ensure all customers have the support they need to live independently.
What we’ll do and when we’ll do it
- You will be contacted daily Monday - Friday to be asked how you are and to discuss any issues you may have. Weekend calls can be arranged.
- We will provide you with a pull cord or pendant to make emergency calls to trained and experienced staff 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We will agree a support plan to help you live independently in your own home and have your support needs met
- We will work with customers to deliver regular social activities• We will support you to manage your tenancy
Additional standards for customers living in extra care accommodation
- Your care needs will be assessed and you will have 24 hour access to care if required.