Right to buy service standards
City West has a duty to inform our customers about their Preserved Right to Buy (PRTB) or their Right to Acquire (RTA) the property they live in.
- When you request a sales enquiry pack, we will send one to you within 5 working days
- Within 5 working days of receiving your application, we will provide you with a receipt
- We will write to you within 4 weeks of receiving your application, either ‘admitting’ or ‘denying’ your application to buy your home
- Within 20 working days of writing to tell you that you can buy your home, we will make an appointment for someone to visit and value your home
- We will send you a letter confirming how much your home will cost: Within 8 weeks of acknowledging your application if you are buying a freehold property (normally a house)- Within 12 weeks of acknowledging your application if you are buying a leasehold property (normally a flat or maisonette)