Your neighbourhood timescales
The service standards explain what you can expect as a customer when you access services.
The service standards were launched on 1st April 2017, following customer consultation through involved customer groups and surveys with other customers.
Below are the published timescales and targets in which we will deliver our services, as referred to in the Service Standards. These relate to your neighbourhood:
- Remove offensive graffiti within 1 working day of it being reported, unless being investigated by the police.
- We will deliver neighbourhood promises to improve where you live.
- Acknowledge reports of anti-social behaviour within 1 working day.
- Discuss the anti-social behaviour complaint with the complainant either over the phone or in person within 1 working day if it is serious anti-social behaviour (This includes violence, threat of violence, harassment, hate behaviour or domestic abuse).
- Discuss the anti-social behaviour complaint with the complainant either over the phone or in person within 5 working days for all other instances of anti-social behaviour.