Before moving out, you’ll need to clear the property. Please make sure you take all your things away – even carpets, curtains and any other household items.
If anything is left for us to clear, you will be charged.
The items listed below are re-chargeable. This means City West will charge you if we need to complete any work relating to the items when you have left your property. We have also included a list of our current charges to complete this work.
- Provide and lay vinyl flooring: £23.37
- Electric fire suite: £595.32
- Remove laminate flooring in all rooms: £29.04
- Renew external door: £236.19
- Renew plywood on internal door(s): £90.22
- Door frame: 400m £28.02
- Remove wall fixtures/fittings in all rooms: £29.04
- Clear vacant property: £205.70•Clear rubbish from garage or site: £78.65
- New kitchen, through damage: £3,483.00
- New bathroom through damage: £2,266.00
- New heating system through damage or theft: £3,350.00